Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Celebrating L-O-V-E!

I love Valentine's Day, it is the day to celebrate love.  Here is how we celebrated in Kindergarten and High School today.


This is what each Kindergartener had waiting for them on their desk this morning.


Today was also Mme. Patrick's Birthday.  We had a lot of celebrating to do in Kindergarten.


Please look at Hadassah's face, too funny!  This was their excitement over all of their goodies!


After Writing I kicked all the Juniors out.  I told them they were not allowed to return until I said so.  I then placed all of the Juniors and Seniors surprises at their seats.  I enjoy them so much, they're good kids.


This is a few of them enjoying their treats.  Rodh, sharing (or taking) with Evenson.


This was our hallway decoration for Kindergarten.  Flowers (made from their hand tracings), hand picked just for you!


The Juniors and Seniors wrote love poems and decorated them.  Who would have thought a group of 18 year olds would love glitter so much!!

Seriously, I LOVE Valentine's day!

To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment